banner banner banner banner banner banner
Local News Stories
Subscribe To This Feed View All
Brookfield firefighters urge caution with winter heating instruments

Brookfield firefighters are reminding people to take some cold weather precautions and make sure a home furnace, fireplace, hot water heater and wood/pellet stove are serviced.  They recommend yearly service on any fuel burning appliance in order to prevent carbon monoxide discharge and fires.  Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless so if the CO alarm does go off, leave windows closed so the source of the leak can be located and then leave the house.



On Air Now
B94.5 All Night